The term 'Roquefort Therapeutics' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, W1W 7LT, United Kingdom and is registered in England & Wales Company No. 12819145. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Roquefort Therapeutics plc is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of visitors to our website as well as the privacy of our actual clients in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
For visitors, we have structured the website so that, in general, you can visit us on the web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information.
Visitors to our website:
What information do we collect?
From the first moment you interact with the website we are collecting data. Our web server collects basic user information about you that includes your ISP’s domain, the time you accessed our website and the pages from within our website that you visit.
How Do We Use This Information?
The basic user information collected is used to help us analyse web traffic and to improve the content of our website. Cookies may be used to facilitate client interaction with us.
Email news alert registrants:
What Information Do We Collect?
When you sign up for our email news alerts you provide us with contact information. Contact information typically includes your name and email address.
How Do We Use This Information?
We use the contact information you provide us with to establish our email news alert service to you.
We will not otherwise disclose personal information unless we have reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, make contact with or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of Roquefort Therapeutics, our clients, or others, or where Roquefort Therapeutics has good belief that the law requires such disclosure.
Neither will Roquefort Therapeutics, except for reasons stated below, disclose to third parties the contents of any electronic mail or other electronic communications that Roquefort Therapeutics stores or transmits for email news alert registrants. The circumstances under which Roquefort Therapeutics will disclose such electronic client communications are when:
- It is necessary in order to provide service to the client;
- It is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of Roquefort Therapeutics;
- It is required to cooperate with interception orders, warrants or other legal processes that Roquefort Therapeutics determines in its sole discretion to be valid and enforceable; and
- It is necessary to provide to a law enforcement agency when the contents are inadvertently obtained by Roquefort Therapeutics and appear to appertain to the commission of a crime.
How Secure Is The Data We Collect?
We have several procedures to ensure your data is collected and stored in a secure manner. All employees are trained on Roquefort Therapeutics data security policy and procedures.
Where Do We Store Your Data?
The personal data we collect is processed within the UK and EU.
We will not transfer your information to third parties or store your information outside the EEA.
For How Long Do We Store Your Data?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Roquefort Therapeutics keeps personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed or to comply with the law.
Your Rights Of Access, Rectification, Erasure, And Restriction
You may enquire as to whether Roquefort Therapeutics is processing personal information about you, request access to personal information we hold for you, and ask that we update, amend or delete your personal information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name and a description of your data request. We will respond to any requests within 30 days.